Thursday, March 31, 2016

delays delays delays

So we wanted to film today after school for Alejandro's scene.. but turns out he has JROTC practice and won't be able to make it. One pro of this outcome is that it gives us more time to make the prop of his notebook with "MCLOVIN" on it. However, I'm beginning to get stressed out because the project is due in a week and a half and there's still a lot of filming that needs to be done. We wanted to film this weekend as well, but now the band is going to recording their EP on Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping that they'll have some time available for us to film, but if not then we're going to have to rely on filming after school next week. If anything, my group and I will start making all the props we need with no rush this weekend to continue being productive. I really hope everything works out, the stress is building up tremendously for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment