Thursday, April 7, 2016

99% Done with Filming!

Okay well not entirely because Camila will refilm Andy's part today for better lighting but we're basically done! On Tuesday Camila filmed Shaggy's (bottom) and Andy's (right) parts and yesterday we filmed Isaiah's. I unfortunately couldn't make it to Tuesday's filming due to my personal schedule, but my group and I have discussed how we wanted the opening multiple times and rough storyboard, so I knew I could count on her to take great shots.

Yesterday we filmed Isaiah's part at Camila's house. I loved the room we picked because it's black and white scheme was able to contrast with the colors of the post-it notes on the headboard. Also, we decided to omit the scene with him in a grocery store all-together because we felt that we had enough footage already. Also, we decided to give all the characters headphones to show how they are all connected with music as well. The bottom left picture is the Izze bottle we used for Isaiah's freeze frame and the bottom right picture is of the headboard. We also re-filmed the band scene to match with the phone quality.
 
I'm glad to say things are coming along great. I'm happy to see the progress we are making and am hoping that our opening is as great as I first imagined it.

No comments:

Post a Comment